[Image-SIG] First cut at porting PIL to py3k

Guilherme Polo ggpolo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 17:26:43 CET 2008

Hi there,

I hope I didn't waste some time porting PIL to py3k, but I assume I
didn't try finding anyone that was doing it.

So.. I ported PIL 1.1.6 to py3k today and I believe someone else
around here might be interested on it. It is very likely to exist
problems caused by the transition to bytes in py3k that I didn't fix
yet, but all the tests pass. I also didn't fix display.c (since it is
all Windows dependent) neither Sane/.

If you give it a try and find any problems, please report (or fix) :)
If this isn't the right place for distributing a patch, my bad then.

Regards,

--
-- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves