[Image-SIG] Addition to PIL FAQ

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Mon Dec 15 11:01:41 CET 2008

That specific case is discussed in the last section of that page.  The
page is roughly sorted after how common the different cases were when
the page was first written; given that different people get stuck at
different points in the process, I'm not sure it's possible to have
everyone's stumbling block at the top of the FAQ ;-)

</F>