[Image-SIG] Plone Imaging User

Robin Whitlock robin at squiredeck.com.au
Sat Jan 13 11:52:39 CET 2007

Hi,
I felt I would ilke to comment on why it was so hard to get PIL installed into my Plone
2.5 environment on an X86_64 FC3 box. This is not a winge, but more like it would be
nice to have a 64 bit howto in the docs somewhere so the less priveliged may find the
install easier.

As it happens I needed to go back to 1.1.4 so that I could edit the Make file, is this
still not an option with the later versions (to change compiler options).

Hope this can lead to helping others, thanks for your time.

--
Robin Whitlock
Director - Squiredeck

C/- Open WebMail Project (http://openwebmail.org)