[Image-SIG] Resizing images

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Thu Feb 22 17:45:37 CET 2007

Well, the only way to know for sure is to try it... you could probably
whip up a quick and dirty solution in 1-2 hours.

And, while I'm sure PIL is as good or better than ImageMagick,
different algorithms can sometimes produce different results, so you
want to try it out too to see which works best for your art.

By the way, I don't know what's going on behind the scenes here, but
he obviously uses Python, so maybe PIL too. This is a cool project,
though not OSS: http://snipshot.com/

--
Matthew Nuzum
www.bearfruit.org