[Image-SIG] Need help installing PIL 1.1.5 on OSX (LONG)

Jack Wu wulabs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 20:56:31 CEST 2006

Wow Bob,

Good suggestion.  The application I'm using is Engal on Turbogears, a
prototype photosharing web app.   The JPEG photos now load correctly.

The Gif images do not, and I get a "IOError: cannot write mode P as
JPEG", but I will leave that to another thread after I do some
dissecting.

So I guess I will remove all other PIL / LIBJPEG sources, install
files, etc....and just rely on the package that seems to work.

Thanks for the help guys!  I appreciate it!

-Jack

--
Jack Wu