[Image-SIG] 3 channel float images

Matthew Trentacoste mmt at cs.ubc.ca
Wed Jul 12 01:07:01 CEST 2006

Sounds good.  Those modules look quite useful and I could easily
accomplish most of what I was looking to.  However, I was planning on
contributing codecs for the various file formats that I would be
reading and writing.  I figured those would find a better home in
PIL, then just convert the image data to a numpy array.

Thoughts on that?

Thanks