[Image-SIG] Some advice on a Filters Library?

Christian Meesters meesters at uni-mainz.de
Wed Feb 15 18:18:24 CET 2006

Hoi,

Not knowing what you are exactly looking for, you might want to check out
SciPy: www.scipy.org (see the filter options in the 'old' pdf version of the
scipy tutorial at www.scipy.org/Documentation for an overview).
SciPy provides various filter options on arrays. Images can be imported,
provided PIL is installed (which I presume anyway ;-) ).

Cheers
Christian