[Image-SIG] not finding libraries

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Thu Aug 3 23:27:04 CEST 2006

Since this is a Suse 9.3 distro AND it has the python 2.4 and PIL rpms
installed for that -- I'm wondering if the pil configurator is finding
something there.

Since I installed a separate python for a particular zope that I
needed, something must be getting confused.

what specific .so modules does the pil installer look for? Is there
some way I can tell it to ignore _image*.so files that existed for the
packaged version of python?