[Image-SIG] Compiling PIL on the MacBook Pro

Mauro Cherubini mauro.cherubini at epfl.ch
Fri Apr 21 11:10:40 CEST 2006

Thanks all for the answers and the help!

I found out that when installing the Xcode developer tools it is
important to tick the "Web framework", as otherwise it does not
install the Python headers files.
Once restored this files in the right place everything worked like a
charm!

Thanks again. "My Prrrecious" MacBook will stay with me for this
time :-)

Cheers

Mauro

Mauro Cherubini  |  Research Associate
Centre de Recherche et d'Appui pour la Formation et ses Technologies
(CRAFT) / Center for Research and Support of Training and its
Technologies

Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) / Swiss Federal
Institute of Technology Lausanne
Address: CE 1.631 (Bâtiment CE), Station 1, EPFL, CH - 1015 Lausanne,
Switzerland

web: http://craft.epfl.ch -- blog: http://www.i-cherubini.it/mauro/blog/