[Image-SIG] Problem with JPEG and CMYK color space

kevin at cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Wed Apr 19 16:19:58 CEST 2006

Thanks for the detailed work testing, Cesare!  It sounds like you've
verified the input and output fixes successfully with multiple programs.

On a side note, I appreciate the credit on your web page, but "the great
Kevin Cazabon" reference is certainly un-justified.  :)  The patches are
only a very minor contribution to a substantially larger effort of many
people, most notably Fredrik Lundh.

Kevin.