[Image-SIG] problems compiling pil

michael gross mich at anorg.net
Sat Apr 1 18:19:24 CEST 2006

hallo
all I have done was fallowing the instrucions on
http://www.python.org/doc/2.3.4/inst/tweak-flags.html
it all worked fine without giving any errors. even the selftest.py gave no
errors
exept that it detected that there is no jpeg lib which I have not
installed. if the runtime lib is the file python24.a it should be linked
against the same lib, because thats the lib I have created fallowing the
instructions.

thanks for any help

michael