[Image-SIG] Delivery reports about your e-mail

reservations@aiadc.com reservations at aiadc.com
Wed Sep 14 16:06:59 CEST 2005

Thank you for contact AIA/DC.  The Washington Post listings for Architecture Week are incorrect.  We are very sorry for the inconvenience.  The Capitol Visitor's Center tour, the L'Enfant Plaza tour, How to work with architect, the Kid's Tour and the Watercolor class are all sold out.  There is still room in the Loft Tour on 9/10 and the lecture on Santiago Calatrava on 9/15.  If you would like to attend any of these events please log on to our website at www.aiadc.com and register there.