[Image-SIG] RGB conversion to CMKY gives strange results

kevin at cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Thu Mar 10 22:03:20 CET 2005

FYI, you can also do color space conversions using ICC profiles - in the end
the best method, assuming you have good profiles for the specific
application.  I wrote an ICC module for PIL called pyCMS.  See:

http://www.cazabon.com/pyCMS/

Fredrik - there's still a standing offer if you're interested in
incorporating the usm / gausian blur, or even pyCMS into the standard
library.  However it sounds like you're hands are full these days too!  (My
little one has limited my spare time significantly, otherwise I'd just send
you diffs)

Kevin.