[Image-SIG] ImageFont - loading issue (bug)

kevin at cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Tue Mar 8 22:34:40 CET 2005

Hi everyone - just a minor problem to report:

I had a script that used the ImageFont.load() function a whole bunch of
times quickly in succession (same font file... within a commonly used
function), and it would randomly have problems loading the font.  This
resulted in a garbage image when used.  Unfortunately I could never catch
the actual error message.

I solved the problem by caching the font instead of reloading it each time,
but I'm really not sure why it would have problems being loaded
successively.

It's not an issue for me - just thought I'd let you know.

Kevin.