[Image-SIG] Is there an image editor that interfaces with PIL?

rzed rzantow at ntelos.net
Fri Jun 10 16:59:18 CEST 2005

Does anyone know of an image editor that interfaces with PIL nicely?
What I mean is one that could directly load PIL objects, and one whose
buffer(s) PIL could operate on pretty directly.

If not, I suppose I could try to make one, but if one already exists,
I'd like to try that first.

What I have in mind is essentially just a front end for PIL operations,
with some manual draw/paint capability; ideally, this would be written
in and extendible with Python. So is there something like this already?