[Image-SIG] Something other than .show()

Joseph Quigley cpu.crazy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 18:24:11 CEST 2005

Thanks guys. This helps. I'll try the Tk version (I'm having problems
installing wxPython on Linux right now.

You say I should look at the enhancer.py in the scripts folder?

I'll try the pseudocode you wrote. I have minimal experience with GUI
(i started python in Feb. this year) but I have An Introduction to
Tkinter by Fredik Lundh.

Thanks again.
Joe