[Image-SIG] help regarding FLC-palette

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Wed Dec 7 10:09:35 CET 2005

Oliver Albrecht wrote:
> Hello Everyone
>
> Unfortunately (PIL-1.1.5)/I can't read the FLC-palette(Animation in
> Civilization3), but some other Programs can do it? (Gimp, Xnview,
> AnimationShop3) Can someone give some tips/help?

I don't know what is FLC palette, but I know that freeimage can load a
lot of image formats. If you want to try it, download freeimagepy and
let me know if it work or if I can help you modifying freeimagepy.
Or send me an example image that I make some tries.

> I need this for a feature in a wxPython converting-tool.

What if want to do exactly?

> I appreciate any help or guidance in this regard. Thanks.
>
> regards

Bye,
Michele