[Image-SIG] PIL 1.1.5 - Loss of resolution

kevin@cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Sat Aug 27 12:46:47 CEST 2005

When you rotate an image, you're not modifying the image in place - the result is a new image, which unfortunately doesn't carry the format data from the original.

You can simply copy the data over yourself from the original, or supply the dpi setting to the TIFF module when saving (it's supported now).

Kevin.