[Image-SIG] Saturation function?

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris gwidion at mpc.com.br
Thu Apr 7 02:11:08 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 18:44, meyer at mesw.de wrote:
> Can't you use the ImageEnhance module?
>
> http://www.pythonware.com/library/pil/handbook/imageenhance.htm
>
> I'm no expert in these things, but I believe that the "Color" value
> should be what is generally called "Saturation".

If that doesn't work, RGB <-> HSV conversion is more or less simple,
and I had worked it in python for a GIMP-Plugin.
My conversion is for working with palettes so it is a slow
implementation - you will be better if the above module works.
Otherwise, I can e -mail you my script. - a NumArray version of it
should be usable for raster data.

	JS
	-><-