[Image-SIG] Python Capture image

Phillip Neumann bob at sofsis.cl
Sun Sep 12 00:49:05 CEST 2004

Hello..

First, i dont know where to send this questoin, so if im not in a
correct mailling list, please pointme somewhere more usefull 8)

I have to reserch "stereo-vision" tecnology, that is, basically play
with 2 cameras. The goal is to calculate the distance from an object to
the cameras.

I wish to use python with PIL, or something similar, but in a python
enviroment.

i have two bttw capture devices working in FreeBSD (bktr driver)

How would capture an image from this devices using python?

if u know any information about this please let me know!

thank you in advance,

--
Phillip Neumann <bob at sofsis.cl>