[Image-SIG] Fri, 28 May 2004 07:22:10 -0400

Deon Hyatt Leonardo at postmaster.co.uk
Fri May 28 07:16:10 EDT 2004

>phosphorylate adulterous consonant wappinger potassium read mattress preo=
ccupy grady chastise flatworm hagen

SensaUtion!! We opeEned a NEW site with unbeVatable prices and prodHucts.
800 WORCLD BEST softIware with 90% disZcount - that is a really BEST offUe=
just imagine, you can buy ALL softQware that you ever need and pay price o=
f just one of it!
OfficeO 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retEail price is 700$ - great =
saviFngs, huh?

Please spend few momentsA of yours preciousH time to check our offerS - it=
 is more than Cworth it!

http://nicosia.cheap-oem-license.biz/?shirk

>Do you realize what this means? The fact of being alive... I still find i=
t staggering that I am here at all.
>It's not true that life is one damn thing after another it's one damn thi=
ng over and over.
>That state is best ordered when the wicked have no command, and the good =
have.
>It's easy to work for somebody else all you have to do is show up.
>The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civiliza=
tion.
>Perfection of means and confusion of goals seem -- in my opinion -- to ch=
aracterize our age.
>My conscience aches but it's going to lose the fight.
>Let the first impulse pass, wait for the second.
>We are never deceived we deceive ourselves.
>Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer t=
o understanding the problems of running a country.
>There is one principle that can keep a man in everlasting ignorance.  Tha=
t is contempt prior to investigation.
>Only learn to seize good fortune, for good fortune's always here.
>Confidence in another person's virtue is no light evidence of your own.
>Every situation, every moment -- is of infinite worth for it is the repre=
sentative of a whole eternity.
>Brevity is the soul of wit, and tediousness the limbs and outward flouris=
hes.
>One cat in a house is a sign of loneliness, two of barrenness, and three =
of sodomy.
>Accept fate, and move on. Don't yield to the seductive pull of self-pity.=
 Acting like a victim threatens your future.
>So dress and conduct yourself so that people who have been in your compan=
y will not recall what you had on.
>As for death one gets used to it, even if it's only other people's death =
you get used to.