[Image-SIG] massrotate in python

Alexy Khrabrov alexy.khrabrov at setup.org
Fri May 21 18:37:46 EDT 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 05:04:38PM -0500, Larry Bates wrote:
> I use jhead an call it from python when necessary.
>
> http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead/

Of course, the only question remains, when *is* it necessary!  So we need
a viewer to invoke the action on an image at hand...  And that started
my whole exploration of viewers...  I've got as far as rv.py, which
works via pygame...  Grabbing the screen and showing low sync jitters...
Or they want Qt, or wxPython, which never compiles...

So, how do you know when to call jhead?  :)

Cheers,
Alexy