[Image-SIG] MAIL FAILURE

autoreply at ardiri.com autoreply at ardiri.com
Sat May 15 00:36:30 EDT 2004

           THIS EMAIL IS AUTOGENERATED - DO NOT REPLY TO

Hi,

Your email was rejected for a number of possible reasons:

  - it contained multipart email (html et al)
  - it contained attachments

these have been blocked to minimize spam and virus email distribution
over the Internet. if you are legitimately trying to send me email,
please send it as a "plain text" email and it should pass through the
filter process, or you can contact me on:

  ICQ 12087036
  SMS +46 70 656 1143

sorry for the hassle, however, at 500+ spam emails a day, i have been
forced to do something about it :)

// az
aaron at ardiri.com
http://www.ardiri.com/