[Image-SIG] ImportError: cannot import name PIL_Image

Gustavo González xtingray at linuxmail.org
Tue Dec 21 14:17:50 CET 2004

 Hi, i am trying to install the ReportLab library on python to use it with a Zope system.
 But when i try to start the Zope server i got this message:

 ImportError: cannot import name PIL_Image
 File "/home/servicios/zope/raiz/Products/CMFReportTool/ReportTool.py", line 49, in ?
  from RenderPDF.Parser import TemplateParser,DocumentParser
 File "/home/servicios/zope/raiz/Products/CMFReportTool/RenderPDF/Parser.py", line 34, in ?
  from reportlab.lib.utils import PIL_Image
 ImportError: cannot import name PIL_Image

 I installed the PIL before trying to start up the Zope server... and i can not find any reference to the
 "PIL_Image" name... where should it be?
 I have been looking for help on google, but i haven't luck yet...

 Thank you for any help...