[Image-SIG] Re: pytiff 0.1.3

Oliver M. Haynold oliver60201 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 18:54:08 CEST 2004

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:48:49 +0200, Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> except that the GPL isn't very pythonic, of course.  can you perhaps
> license it under the Python license or at least use the LGPL?

[RMS rant about protecting your freedom deleted.]

I'll consider it once the library gets more mature. The concept of a
'derivative work' seems to be less clear-cut in Python than linking
against a library, but right now I want to think about pytiff itself and
not its licensing terms.

Yours,

    Oliver

--
For an email address I check more regularly, see
<URL:http://pubweb.northwestern.edu/~omh221/>.