[Image-SIG] ImageFont on Linux? Was: Hard to OCR font

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Mon Apr 19 02:10:53 EDT 2004

You guys!!!!!

Thanks for all your concerns.

I can't do anything until I can load a font.

I run a tiny tiny site at deliberate.com.  Me, some family, my
students, my zen center, some Zapatista and democracy lists -- which
can make me a target.

But I don't know which addresses, besides mine, will be migrating to
the new system: maildance.com.

A blind person will have to get help, or call me first.  I'm ok with
this.

Right now, I have:

http://www.maildance.com/doorman/dm.py

but it's not yet connected to mail.

As you can see, the font is lousy.

That's why I'm here -- to get help with loading a font on my Linux
box.

I guess no one here has done it either, eh?

Marilyn