[Image-SIG] Quicktime port to Windows, join the project!

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 22:19:11 EDT 2003

Hi,

We are forming a team to port the Quicktime API to
Windows.  People involved till now are: Jack Jansen
(who did the qt port on Mac Os X, probably more as
advisor), Bruce Williams (C++) and me (Python).  As we
can't know how much work it'll be, it would be nice if
some more people join. Any help is welcome (C++,
Python, website, documenting,...) The quicktime api is
quite low level, so I think we might need some more
Python programmers to make also a more high-level
library.  Objectives are:

1
Exporting from Quicktime movie the frames to a Pil and
PythonMagick format.

2
The opposite, saving it back to a movie

3