[Image-SIG] Re: Tkinter Scroll Bar Widget

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Nov 27 12:07:59 EST 2003

Siva Chandra wrote:

> I have been using Tkinter for some time but now I am
> having to use a scroll bar for my image processing
> project. Can I get complete info on using the scroll
> bar widget. I am unable to control the lenght of the
> scroll and the tutorial isn't complete on this.

this might help:

    http://effbot.org/zone/tkinter-scrollbar-patterns.htm

note that tkinter questions are not really appropriate for this mailing list;
I suggest using a general Python forum for future questions.  see

    http://www.python.org/Help.html

for a list of resources (look under "got a python problem or question")