[Image-SIG] write text on a picture (PIL fonts)

Larry Bates lbates@syscononline.com
Fri, 9 May 2003 11:49:09 -0500

Over the years I've located several different collections
of PIL fonts.  I've uploaded them to temporary location at:

5Mb http://www.syscononline.com/PILfonts/ARIAL_300.ZIP

2Mb http://www.syscononline.com/PILfonts/COURIER_NEW_300.ZIP

3Mb http://www.syscononline.com/PILfonts/PIL_BASEFONTS_72DPI.ZIP

4.5Mb http://www.syscononline.com/PILfonts/PIL_BASEFONTS_100DPI.ZIP

10Mb http://www.syscononline.com/PILfonts/PIL_BASEFONTS_200DPI.ZIP

16Mb http://www.syscononline.com/PILfonts/PIL_BASEFONTS_300DPI.ZIP

27Mb http://www.syscononline.com/PILfonts/PIL_BASEFONTS_400DPI.ZIP

1Mb http://www.syscononline.com//PILfonts/pilfonts.zip

2Mb http://www.syscononline.com/PILfonts/SCRIPT_FONTS_300.ZIP

2.5Mb http://www.syscononline.com/PILfonts/SYMBOL_FONTS_300.ZIP

3Mb http://www.syscononline.com/PILfonts/TIMES_NEW_ROMAN_300.ZIP

I think most of the files are self-explanatory.  I haven't
tested these extensively, just saved them when I came across
them.  I have used the COURIER NEW 300 on one project that I
did back last year.

Fredrik - While I'm sure you have most/all of these, if not
maybe you would have someone download them and put them on
your Pythonware site.  I found them extremely difficult to
find and others would benefit I'm sure.  Just a suggestion.

Regards, Larry