[Image-SIG] Reading an image file data.........

Suresh Kumar suresh_vsamy at rediffmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:49:49 EDT 2003

Hi,
   I scanned a page of my textbook and stored as a JPEG file. Now
i want to read a text from the JPEG image which is at some
location, say from (100,100) to (300,300). How can i read it? I am
using PIL module for image handling and tkinter. Moreover i am new
to PIL module.  Is it possible to read a text from a JPEG file in
python/tkinter?

With Regards,
V.Suresh Kumar