[Image-SIG] Solaris 8 Compile problem

Uwe Schuerkamp uwe@schuerkamp.de
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:44:58 +0200

Hi folks,

I am writing to this list because the PythonWorks support page
told me so ;-)

I have been trying rather unsuccessfully to compile libImagine 1.1.3
on a couple of solaris 8 machines. Whenever I run configure, the
script is unable to find the ANSI C header files, resulting in
size "0" for all variables it checks.

I've tracked down the problem to configure including "confdefs.h" from
line 1099 within configure, but this include file is nowhere to be
found.

I have checked the mailing list archive for the last couple of months,
but could not find anything relating to this problem.

The library builds and runs fine on Linux, but my production Zope box
runs solaris so this really isn't an option 8-(

Thanks much in advance for any help,

Uwe

--
Uwe Schuerkamp, Nionex GmbH      Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann Arvato AG
Uwe.Schuerkamp@nionex.net    FON: +49 (0)5241 / 80 10 66, FAX: / 806 23 38