[Image-SIG] Trying to achive better quality resizing images

Eric Woudenberg eaw@connactivity.connactivity.com
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 12:35:46 -0500

Hi Fredrik,

(Wow, email from Fredrik Lundh!)

>(I might be able to do something about this for 1.1.3)

Thanks very much for the reply. I didn't know you where involved in
this (Actually I was just reading your Tkinter Introduction last
night. I haven't used Tkinter since the Packer was the favored
geometry manager, so it was interesting learning grid).

>sure.  it's just a small matter of programming ;-)

Yes, I am not quite sure what I was trying to imply in my comment :-)
I guess, only that it's the sort of feature one would expect to have
in a package perfectly suited to batch mode image processing. I *do*
appreciate that PIL is free and works amazingly well.

Rick