[Image-SIG] Python2.2 and PIL1.1.3

Dong H. Ahn dahn@llnl.gov
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:56:34 -0700

Hi all,

I'm trying to install PIL1.1.3 for Python 2.2.1 in Irix and Tru64 platforms.

It seemed to compile and install well, but it complained as follows when I was
trying to use it with script files provided under Scripts (e.g. viewer.py):

/usr/apps/python/opt/lib/python2.2/site-packages/PIL/Image.py:53:
RuntimeWarning: Python C API version mismatch for module _imaging: This
Python has API version 1011, module _imaging has version 1010.
   import _imaging
/usr/apps/python/opt/lib/python2.2/site-packages/PIL/ImageTk.py:123:
RuntimeWarning: Python C API version mismatch for module _imagingtk: This
Python has API version 1011, module _imagingtk has version 1010.

After this complaints, everything appears to work well.

Does anyone know how to address this complaints?

Best,
-Dong Ahn

--.--;
Dong Hyuk Ahn