[Image-SIG] Importing and reloading

Frederic Rentsch anthra.norell@bluewin.ch
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 17:17:41 +0200

Who knows where ImageOps is? The manual explains it, but if I say
"import ImageOps" it says "ImportError: No module named ImageOps". The
downloading references name packages, not their contents. I am using the
library for Windows.

And a more general question. "import MODULE" doesn't work for modules
being developed. The formula for a forced import is "reload (MODULE)". I
haven't found an equivalent reloading alternative to "from MODULE import
.". Running modules under construction being such a prevalent mode of
operation., there just has to be a trick.

Frederic