[Image-SIG] Using ImageDraw colors?

Richard A. Smith Richard A. Smith" <rsmith@bitworks.com
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:52:37 -0500

How does one go about translating a color into the number that the
fill= arguments wants?  I can't seem to find any documentation or
examples.  the pythonware tutorial dosne't seem to cover it.

I want to draw lines and text on a .jpg in a certain color.

I went throught the PIL python source and found the reference to
fill_ink() but I guess thats a function in the .dll?  It dosesn't
seem to be defined anywhere.

I am about to go the the source for PIL and look through it but I
wanted to ask here as well hopeing someone has a small HOW-TO or
tutorial.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith@bitworks.com               501.846.5777