[Image-SIG] PIL 1.1.2 release candidate 1 now available

Fredrik Lundh fredrik@pythonware.com
Tue, 8 May 2001 20:18:48 +0200

just a quick heads-up:

> I just posted a prerelease of the 1.1.2 maintenance release to
>
>     http://www.pythonware.com/downloads/Imaging-1.1.2c1.tar.gz

the test results have all been positive, and we've decided to ship
the release candidate as the final version (well, there will be some
minor changes to the readme and changes files, but that's all).

the release was supposed to go out yesterday, but I've been home
sick for a couple of days, and it looks like I'll have to stay home for
another day or two.  the final source kit will go out as soon as I'm
back at the office.

Cheers /F