[Image-SIG] libImaging on solaris 2.7

Georg Mischler schorsch@schorsch.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:46:32 -0500 (EST)

Alexandre Gillet wrote:

> I did what you told me to do but I still can't get it to compile.
> the problem seems to come from "inline" as you can see in the
> output.configure and config.log.
> I attach the config.log file and the output of configure.
>
> Should I try to use gcc compiler?

Your compiler doesn't seem to support the "inline" directive.

The easiest thing is to define an empty macro of that name,
by adding the line "#define inline" to Imaging.h.
Would be nice if autoconf could check for this...

Or maybe there is a compiler flag somewhere in SUNWspro-5.0
to enable (or at least ignore) inline directives. I'm not
sure if supporting this is required by the standards.

Have fun!

-schorsch

Georg Mischler  --  simulations developer  --  schorsch at schorsch.com
+schorsch.com+  --  lighting design tools  --  http://www.schorsch.com/