[Image-SIG] libImaging on solaris 2.7

Fredrik Lundh fredrik@pythonware.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:14:18 +0100

Alexandre Gillet wrote:> I am trying to compile libimaging (from Imaging1.1.1)under solaris 2.7
> using SUNWspro-5.0 c compiler.
> I got the following error when it compile Draw.c.
>
> cc  -I../. -I/usr/local/include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -c ../Draw.c
> "../Draw.c", line 53: undefined or not a type: inline
> "../Draw.c", line 55: parameter not in identifier list: point8
>
> Is there any compilation options that I missing?

try removing config.cache, and run ./configure again before
rebuilding everything.

if configure complains about cross-compiling, or zero-sized data
types, check the config.log file.

(if you get stuck, post the configure output and config.log)

Cheers /F