[Image-SIG] Help with ImageMagick-Python

Chuck Esterbrook echuck@mindspring.com
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 13:17:13 -0500

At 07:00 PM 2/8/2001 +0100, Fredrik Lundh wrote:
>Chuck wrote:
> > I'm definitely interested in this, but haven't had any time to put into it
> > yet. I too need an imaging library and PIL currently has too many problems
> > for serious use.
>
>how about *reporting* the bugs instead of whining?
>
>Cheers /F

That's pretty insulting.

For every product I use, I develop an impression, good or bad. Echoing
someone else's impression of product X and desire to use product Y is not a
whine.

Second of all, I have reported some of the problems in the past, such as
the quality of image resizing.

Jeers /C