[Image-SIG] install on win2k

Alejandro Fernandez a.fernandez@vielife.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:52:22 -0000

Hi

Trying to install PIL, I downloaded the windows exe file from the
downloads section of http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/ - I then
ran the exe file, which said it had installed. Indeed, if I go to the
C:\py21 directory, I can import Image etc. But not for anywhere else.
This is something to do with PYTHONPATH I think - how do I do it, or
where do I copy the libraries to, so that I can test this without having
to do it in that directory?

Thanks

Alejandro Fernandez
vielife

72-76 Borough High Street
London SE1 1XF

Main Tel: +44 (0) 20 7571 3838
Main Fax: +44 (0) 20 7571 3839
DirectTel: +44 (0) 20 7557 3854

a.fernandez@vielife.com
www.vielife.com

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.If you have
received this email in error,please notify the sender immediately and=20
then delete it.
If you are not the intended recipient,you must not use, disclose=20
or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission.

We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting=20
software viruses,but we advise you to carry out your own virus=20
checks on any attachment to this message.
We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software=20
viruses.