[Image-SIG] compiling PIL on QNX 4.25

Steve Azevedo azevedo@passcal.passcal.nmt.edu
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:02:11 -0000

I beleive the problem under Solaris is that libImaging.a needs to contain
position independent code.  I got around this problem by editing the
Makefile for libImaging.a to pass the -fpic switch to gcc.

Steve Azevedo                       .
IRIS/PASSCAL Instrument Center        .
New Mexico Tech, Research Park          .
100 East Road                               .
Socorro  NM 87801                                   .
505.835.5078 Office
505.835.5079 FAX
azevedo@passcal.nmt.edu
http://passcal.nmt.edu/