[Image-SIG] Help about PIL

Manera, Villiam vmanera@manord.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:20:39 +0200

Hello,
I'm a new python programmer from Italy,
I'm trying to install PIL product but I need some help.

I have put the pil folder, the PIL.pth file and _imaging.dll,tkinter.pyd  in
the same directory of python 1.5.2 but:

PythonWin 1.5.2 (#0, Apr 13 1999, 10:51:12) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
Portions Copyright 1994-1999 Mark Hammond (MHammond@skippinet.com.au)
>>> import Image
>>> import _imaging
Traceback (innermost last):
ImportError: DLL load failed: Impossibile trovare il modulo specificato.

I tried to put imaging.dll,tkinter.pyd  under DLLs folder, I added the path
of the dll in the path variable without changing the error message.

What I have to do?

regards

Villiam Manera
Manifatture del nord