[Image-SIG] [Plot-SIG] Pixmap widget with access to pixels?

Christopher Barker cbarker@jps.net
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:44:12 +0000

I'm pretty sure you could do this with wxPython, but I've never had
occasion to do so, so I'm not quite sure. One of wxPython's shortcomings
in relation to tkinter is it's lack of a high level canvas widget, but
that might be perfedt for your needs!

http://AllDunn.com/wxPython/

A quick post to the wxPython mailing list would answer the question,
or you could write to Robin Dunn, the author of wxPython
(robin@AllDunn.com).

As a bonus, you'd get to use wxPython for the rest of the App!

-Chris
--

Christopher Barker,
Ph.D.