[Image-SIG] Full PIL font library now available

kcazabon kcazabon" <kcazabon@home.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 22:19:00 -0800

Piers Lauder has kindly provided some FTP hosting space for all of the PIL
font packages that I produced this week.

The available packages are 72, 100, 200, 250, 300, 305, 400, and 406dpi,
each in a separate ZIP file.

Each package contains 480 fonts... 16 sizes each of 30 different fonts.

They are available at:

http://www.cs.usyd.edu.au/~piers/python/pilfonts.html

Thank you very much Piers for the space... I hope you are able to keep them
there for a while at least.

Kevin Cazabon.

(PS:  if there's a North Americain FTP site that you can provide space on,
it would be greatly appreciated:  Piers' site is in Australia, and could get
slow in peak periods for us N.A. people...)