[Image-SIG] PIL test suite

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Fri, 09 Jun 2000 23:57:14 +0200

If someone feels the urge: I wouldn't mind a testset for PIL. Even
something absolutely basic, that just tests that the various methods
and such are available would be helpful already.

I include PIL in the standard MacPython and Mac users are apparently
very happy with that, bt as I don't use PIL myself each new release
means that I just add the new files to the projects, compile it and
pray the resulting shared module also works once it compiles without
errors.
www.oratrix.nl/~jack    | ++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/ ++++