[Image-SIG] help compiling PIL

Fredrik Lundh fredrik@pythonware.com
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:30:01 +0200

michal wrote:
> One thing: make really did not like the backslashes at the ends of the
> lines in the Setup.in file, so I took them out. So the _imaging lines
> for my Setup file look like this:
>
> _imaging  _imaging.c decode.c encode.c map.c display.c outline.c path.c
>         -IlibImaging -IlibImaging/libImaging.a
>         -lImaging

if you remove the backslashes, I'm pretty sure you have to put everything
on a single line.  and you seem to have mixed I and l options too.  changing
that to (on one line):

_imaging  _imaging.c decode.c encode.c map.c display.c outline.c
path.c -IlibImaging libImaging/libImaging.a -lImaging

should help, I think.

</F>