[Image-SIG] Line width in PIL?

Erik Demaine eddemain@daisy.uwaterloo.ca
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:03:12 -0500 (EST)

Are there any plans to add line thickness to PIL image drawing?
(Let me know if it's there already and I'm just blind.)
Ideally, with antialiasing?

Currently I've had to resort to ImageMagick, which does nice thick lines
with (optional) antialiasing.  I would prefer to use PIL because it is *much*
faster.

An independent question: Is there a working version of PythonMagick anywhere?
(I'm currently using the command-line interface, which slows it down a little
but not too much.)

Erik
--
Erik Demaine              \)  e-mail: eddemain@daisy.uwaterloo.ca (PGP avail.)