[Image-SIG] Imaging library under OpenBSD 2.6

Douglas Shawhan doug@speedex.net
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:11:15 -0600 (CST)

Closer and closer.....

I make links to the various tcl, tk and Xlib libs that Ye Makefile wanted. All
is well until the last line of the make file when the following disaster
occours:

------------------start the madness----------------

/python1.5 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -c ./Tk/tkImaging.c
ld -Bshareable  _imaging.o decode.o encode.o map.o display.o outline.o path.o
tkImaging.o  libImaging/libImaging.a -L/usr/local/lib -ljpeg -L/usr/local/lib
-lz -L/usr/local/lib -ltcl8.0 -ltk8.0 -o _imaging.so
ld: -ltcl8.0: no match
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/Imaging-1.

-------------------end the Madness------------------

I have looked through /Tk/tkImaging.c and have found no reference to tcl or
tcl8.0/ at all. All appears to be sane in the Setup file.

I realise this is a problem with my setup (not to mention sysadmin skills) but
I am stonkered as to how directories and libs that are indeed there:

/usr/local/lib/tcl8.0

can come up no match.

(wipes drool from chin)

E-Mail: Douglas Shawhan <doug@speedex.net>