[Image-SIG] question and bug?

Mike Coleman mcoleman2@kc.rr.com
06 Dec 2000 19:12:46 -0600

Carl Haugan <carl@cyberoptics.com> writes:
> What sort of function?  A simple X = a*Y + (1-a)*Z can be done with
> Image.blend(Z,Y,a);  for more complex functions (X = Y * cos(Z) ) I like
> to use Numeric.

The latter sounds closer to what I'd like to do (the function is a messy
function from X,Y to X0,Y0), but I don't see how to get pixel data in and out
of an Image (aside from saving it to a file).  I've read the doc, but maybe I
missed it.  How can I just manipulate pixel values directly, one by one?

--Mike