[Image-SIG] Binary distribution of PIL 1.0

Jeffrey Kunce kuncej@mail.conservation.state.mo.us
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 12:10:05 -0600

> an updated (but somewhat experimental) version of
> this kit is now available from...
> this is linked with Python 1.5.2 and Tcl 8.0.5, but
> I haven't tested it myself with the official 1.5.2
> distro.

Thanks! I downloaded this (pil-win32-991101.zip),
and it works great on NT. But I had troubles on
a Win98 machine.

It gives this error when it tries to import _imaging:

  ImportError: DLL load failed: One of the library files
  needed to run this application cannot be found.

All my paths and DLL locations are the same as
when I run the pil-win32-990415.zip version.
Any ideas?

  --Jeff